Quadriga Private Equity is a private equity firm focused on buyout or growth capital investments in quality companies in Thailand and Southeast Asia
We seek a symbiotic approach whereby we partner with existing owners and/or management to provide growth capital and accelerate growth through market and geographic expansion, product line extensions, M&A, through to a public stock market listing.
We are owned and managed by Southeast Asian professionals with over 100 years’ combined experience of leading successful companies as well as advisory, M&A, venture capital, and private equity investments in the ASEAN market.
Leveraging on our strong network with various domestic and international financial groups, professional firms, and entrepreneurs, especially in Asia, enhances our ability to identify corporates with the right technology and expertise to partner our portfolio companies and take them to the next stage of growth.
Our unique approach working in partnership with our investment portfolio companies to shape strategic direction, recruit and develop talent, align incentives, enables accelerated growth potential, regional/global expansion opportunities, access to capital, enhanced return on capital employed, and value monetization.
Step 1: Pitch your BusinessShare your story with us, the product/service value proposition, sales channel e.g.online/offline, management team profiles, financial performance, aspirations, etc.
Step 2: Get a ValuationWe will provide you with a preliminary valuation and a Letter of Interest (LOI) if your business fits with our criteria.
Step 3: Accept the OfferIf you like our proposal, our team will perform the required due-diligence to validate the information that has been provided.
Step 4: Successfully ExitOnce we verify the information is accurate and any risk is successfully mitigated, we sign the formal contract and you’ll get paid in cash!
• Our transparent criteria and streamlined process will save you time and money on financial and legal paperwork and fees and ensure you receive an attractive valuation for your business.
How does Quadriga’s process work?
• We first look at the attractiveness of the industry and its continued growth or sustainability potential. We then work with you to understand the inner workings of the business, its key strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Our team will then request some company information to perform a preliminary valuation and extend an offer. If you like our offer, we will work with you to perform due diligence and seek to close the deal. If everything works out, you will get paid in cash for your business.
Will my business continue to thrive?
• Your business is your baby and we get it! We have an amazing team of professionals who are passionate about growing and adding value to businesses. Your business is in good hands… we’ll do you proud!
How fast is Quadriga’s process?
• Unlike traditional brokers, which can take 6-12 months, we conduct all our decisions in-house, and depending on how soon you get provide us with information on your business, we typically close deals within 2-3 months. Our dedicated team will work with you closely throughout the process so you know exactly where we are at each stage.
Is my information safe?
• Yes! We’re an established institution that takes every precaution to protect your information. We sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) with you prior to going through your data room. We take the safety and confidentiality of your data seriously.
What happens in due diligence?
• We verify accounting and financial records, sales receipts and inventory, assets, etc. to ensure that the information provided matches expectations. Our team of experts will help you through each step and make sure the process is easy and pain-free.
How much is my business worth?
• Each business is different; however, we use widely accepted standards to perform a valuation of your business. Various factors are taken into consideration including the business value proposition, the growth, and the margins achieved. We strive to offer a business valuation that is fair to both parties.
• In certain circumstances, if you believe in the strong potential of the business, we can discuss having you retain a certain % stake in the business with the option to sell it in the future; in these cases, we would request a right of first refusal for this stake. In such circumstances, we may also agree to a pre-determined formula to purchase this remaining stake.
Our professionals come from a career steeped in value-creation. We are confident of creating exponential value for the companies that we invest in and taking founder-led companies to the next level of growth. We have led and executed several engagements and deals including:
From Left to Right: Mr. Wongwiwat Theekakhirikul, Mr. Wiwat Theekakhirikul, Mr. Chavapas Ongmahutmongkol, Mr. Masayuki Omoto, Mr. Kazuo Hidaka, Ms. Eiko Shirai
From Left to Right: Mr. Pruet Boonyasai, Mr. Supachai Hansuebsai, Ms. Narueporn Puangdokruk, Mr. Masayuki Omoto, Mr. Chavapas Ongmahutmongkol, Ms. Kanit Udomkalayarak, Mr. Rachapol Pornsawanwong, Mr. Andrew Wu